Our site exists to help remind the planet that some Americans are appalled at the outcome of our election. Are you from America, and want to say you're sorry to the rest of the world? Are you from the rest of the world, and want to say you're sorry for us?
Browse through our gallery to get an idea of the kind of pictures we like. Then, take and submit your own. If you don't have a digital camera, feel free to create a picture expressing your feelings in Photoshop, MSPaint, Kid Pix or whatever you have on hand. Here are our requirements for web submissions:
If submitting for the SorryEverybody.com book, please see the bottom of this page.
- Your picture must be a GIF, a JPG or a PNG. It must be no larger than 75KB and 640x640, unless you are submitting a photo to be considered for the upcoming SorryEverybody.com book. In that case, higher resolution is better!
- If you are holding up some writing to the camera, make sure it is readable!
- Please refrain from submitting copyrighted material. We don't want to get sued!
- Threats and tastelessness will not be posted (and their definitions are up the discretion of the moderators).
- And profanity? Life contains both the sacred and the profane, kids. Learn to live with both. Stay cool!
Use the Browse button to upload a picture from your hard drive to our server. Once you have selected a picture, click Upload to send it to us.